Saturday, October 9, 2010

Notes from Big Red - 3

  Today, the boyfriend took me shopping around Nashville.

First, we went to Off Broadway Shoes where, he explained, many Nashville girls have recovered from a bad day with a little cheap shoe therapy. I'm all for that! I got a couple pair of boots and have decided that as soon as I move to Nashville, this will be a regular stop for me - bad day or not.

Next we stopped by Pre to Post Modern where I found the cutest little aqua suitcase! ($7)


The rest of the day was spent at Hillsboro Village walking through various overpriced versions of Urban Outfitters (Posh, etc.) and a cool old book store, Bookman/Bookwoman, where I picked up a 1957 printing of A History of Philosophy. I'm glad we took the time to stop by Provence Breads and Cafe for some light lunch before we left. (I love their tomato basil soup!!)

Our last stop: Katy K's - a nice store that I will check out again.  I think by the time we got to Katy K's, I was a little tired and the boyfriend was pretty shopped out.

My first day shopping in Nashville went pretty well. Traffic wasn't too nasty for a Saturday and we didn't have any trouble parking - definite plusses!


No comments:

Post a Comment